Have you been receiving your SASSA R350 Grant at the post office and you are seeking to change to a bank account?
Sassa news today : If that is the case you should find this information pretty interesting.
A lot of people have been seeking to change their SASSA payment details but don’t know how to.
This has been commonly shared amongst Facebook groups and other social networks.
SASSA mentioned in the previous months, that applicants can now
change thekr payment method anytime
unlike before when they has a different system with a window period.
How does one change from post office to bank account?.
The process is simple and straight forward, you have to visit the sassa website first.
Click here to read more articles.
When you visist the srd grant website you have to scroll down to the end,
there will be an option that says change your banking details.
From there you will be prompted to enter your ID number and the number you applied with.
A confirmation SMS will be sent straight into your phone. With an OTP code.
Enter that code in the SASSA website and proceed.
All applicants must note that you are required to enter banking details that are in your name :
most people tend to use friends or family members details and this
may cause a delay in you receiving your payments.
Let’s proceed in sassa news today south africa :
Upon entering the OTP code you will be required to enter your banking information,
if it is verified successfully SASSAwill use this information to make your upcoming payment.
Always make sure to double check your information every beginning of the month,
If there are any changes make sure you notify the agency. – Sassa news today south africa
As they will not be able to detect if there is something wrong with your application.
Many people fail to do this and they end up in the waiting list for days if not weeks.
If you have a new bank account, head to their website and change those details.
If this article was enticing, share to family and friends and subscribe to get new post notifications every week.
- SASSA R624 PER CHILD INCREASE : HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
- SASSA Lists Reasons Why You Are Declined
- SRD : Why You Are Declined After Reconsideration And What To Do To Get Approved
- SASSA Worried High Volume Of Applications Will Freeze Systems.
- R700 Per Child Should Be The New Grant Amount
- R350 Update : YOU CAN NOW COLLECT YOUR SRD GRANT AT PNP OR BOXER STORES
- Do This To Apply For Reconsideration Successfully
- The government will give people job seekers allowance and R350
- R350 Grants Halted As SASSA Waits For R26.7Billion Approval From Parliament