If I don’t have a bank card can I still get my Sassa grant at capitec?. This is a question that a lot of people have.
You are probably reading this because your SASSA grant has been paid into your Capitec bank account,
however the only issue is that you don’t have a bank card to head out to the ATM and enjoy your money in peace. After doing the SRD grant status check read below.
How does one go about collecting their Sassa grant without a card then?
The best thing is that with the assistance of technology nowadays, one does not necessarily need a bank card
to withdraw their money at the ATM because most banks have made it easier for people to withdraw.
Banks like Capitec have an alternative option to doing so, in the tutorial below follow the steps correctly so you
will not face any problems.
STEP 1 : SRD grant status check
Open your Capitec app.
STEP 2 : SRD grant status check
STEP 3 : SRD grant status check
Choose the cash send option.
STEP 4 : SRD grant status check
Enter your cellphone number, with the amount you want to send. That being R350 for your SASSA grant.
STEP 5 : SRD grant status
The app will prompt you to enter a 4 digit PIN code. Do so and proceed to step 6.
STEP 6 : SRD grant status check
Choose next and send.
Upon finishing the above mentioned steps, you will receive an SMS in your cellphone
that has a reference number, you will have to go to your nearest Capitec ATM and choose careless services,
this will allow you to punch in the reference number followed by the 4 digit PIN code you entered in the
Capitec app and you will be able to withdraw your money successfully without having to insert your bank card.
This method has been proven to worth efficiently, as so it was designed for you to send money to
friends and family but you can also utilise it to collect your money at Capitec incase you forgot your bank card
or it was stolen or lost.
- SASSA R624 PER CHILD INCREASE : HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
- SASSA Lists Reasons Why You Are Declined
- SRD : Why You Are Declined After Reconsideration And What To Do To Get Approved
- SASSA Worried High Volume Of Applications Will Freeze Systems.
- R700 Per Child Should Be The New Grant Amount
- R350 Update : YOU CAN NOW COLLECT YOUR SRD GRANT AT PNP OR BOXER STORES
- Do This To Apply For Reconsideration Successfully
- The government will give people job seekers allowance and R350
- R350 Grants Halted As SASSA Waits For R26.7Billion Approval From Parliament