Ever since the SASSA R350 granted has been reinstated again, people have questions on how they can
rectify the mistakes they have made. And they have a lot of confusion
due to a lot of people giving them different alternatives.
The question is how does or how can one correct their banking details, for their
SASSA R350 application.
So you are reading this article, because you made a mistake while inserting your
Information on the SRD grant website. You have not received your payments for the past
couple of months also?.
The SASSA agencyhas made it clear before that you should always
double check your information before you submit it to the SASSA website
because if you don’t do this you most certainly will run into problems.
If you have not received your payments for the past couple of months
and you would like to rectify and fix your mistakes so you can get your money
here are the steps you should follow.
STEP 1 :
Go to the SRD grant website here.
STEP 2 :
Scroll down until you see a block, or option written “change payment details”.
STEP 3 :
Click on the block and it will redirect you to a different page.
STEP 4 :
Upon the page reloading, you will have an option to change your payments details.
it is up to you whether you would like to rectify your banking details mistake.
Or you would like to receive your money with a different method.
However taking into consideration you have done the above steps and followed
them accordingly, it is always wise that you change your payments method.
Because for most people they always receive their money later than those
who chose to collect it from the post office. Some do not even know
that they are paid until they check their bank account balance.
This is because for those using a bank method, the agency will not
notify you when your funds are ready to be sent out or collected. Unlike
the people who chose to receive their money at the post office or boxer
and PnP collection. Read here to find out how you can collect your money
in the two above mentioned stores.
- SASSA R624 PER CHILD INCREASE : HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
- SASSA Lists Reasons Why You Are Declined
- SRD : Why You Are Declined After Reconsideration And What To Do To Get Approved
- SASSA Worried High Volume Of Applications Will Freeze Systems.
- R700 Per Child Should Be The New Grant Amount
- R350 Update : YOU CAN NOW COLLECT YOUR SRD GRANT AT PNP OR BOXER STORES
- Do This To Apply For Reconsideration Successfully
- The government will give people job seekers allowance and R350
- R350 Grants Halted As SASSA Waits For R26.7Billion Approval From Parliament