Has the child support grant been increased to R624?.
We are yet to know as not updates have been shared as yet, srd grant status check.
SASSA is expected to update South Africans about the R624 grant increase.
Recently there has been a hoax around social media networks
saying that COSATU is fighting for SASSA to give the child support grant an increase.
This was in effort to curb poverty in South Africa,
as much as a large number of individuals are happy about this,
there is less hope of it happening.
What the government and agency are failing to note though;
is that the Increase of the child support grant will have a positive impact.
Should the SASSA Increase be R624 or less?
This is a question that is rather hard to answer,
in my opinion i will say that R624 per child is well deserving.
Reason being nowadays everything has taken a hike –
children no longer walk to school and they need transport fare.
Another important factor is that most mothers also rely on the very same grant
to cover for their daily basic needs.
Increasing the child support grant is a necessity in South Africa.
This should be able to assist in the curb of rising crime activities,
if government started to realise that these small things they take for granted
are the very same reasons why unemployed South Africans turn to crime to make a living.
Most mothers end up in the news, to be embarassed for stealing in a store.
Some even turn to prostitution and this leads them into a very dark hole.
At some point they are bound to reconsider the idea.
Because we will continue to have more skeletons to deal with in South Africa.
WHEN WILL THE CHILD SUPPORT GRANT BE INCREASED?
As soon as the government and
the SASSA agency receive confirmation from the government.
- SASSA R624 PER CHILD INCREASE : HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT
- SASSA Lists Reasons Why You Are Declined
- SRD : Why You Are Declined After Reconsideration And What To Do To Get Approved
- SASSA Worried High Volume Of Applications Will Freeze Systems.
- R700 Per Child Should Be The New Grant Amount
- R350 Update : YOU CAN NOW COLLECT YOUR SRD GRANT AT PNP OR BOXER STORES
- Do This To Apply For Reconsideration Successfully
- The government will give people job seekers allowance and R350
- R350 Grants Halted As SASSA Waits For R26.7Billion Approval From Parliament